Thursday, February 14, 2008

伤心的泪水

不争气的泪水还是一直在流。 在你面前我很想毫无保留的哭,但我又怕你会嫌我烦因为我根本就不能在依靠你了。 要我怎样不在依靠你了呢? 我做不到我真的做不到。我尝试过也还是失败。现在我只能等待……


爱开始了 该这么去喊停!!



I have told you so many times about how I felt yet there's just nothing that you would tell me.
Are we just going to be strangers?
A stranger that I know so well?
A stranger where I can just be myself?
A stranger that cared for me before?
A stranger that I have love so much?
A stranger that is so near yet so far?
...
...
...

Why is it that you just cant show that you care? Why must you just pretend that you did not care at all? Why must you just push ne away whenever I advance? Why must you keep doing this to me?



Love is like a maze where 2 people walk together trying to find the way out. Throughout the journey, you had forgotten about the one beside you and you let go of your hand, leaving behind the person whom you care. You walked away alone, leaving behind the one who is badly hurt by the sudden release.



I am trying to nurse myself back to normal, thinking into the further past. The past of 6 faithers life. Primary school days are so far away yet enjoyable. I cant get back into the past innocent carefree days. Neither can I go back to the me in Secondary days. Perhaps everyone has changed. Changed into someone whom I no longer recognise. Even if I want to understand or know more about people, they would no longer care...

我喜欢你但我只剩下 Pillow, Bolster and Blanket!

No comments: